2013年6月25日 星期二

LeadBolt - Advertising apps ad network , my first impression

Hi All, my Alarm Clock finally got about 250 download in Google Play Store, over last 10 days.
The experience of launching an Apps is quite amazing. I am a physical goods seller, and this is my first VIRTUAL product in cyber world.
If you want to support me, just download our Alarm Clock on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=alarm.pro
Leave me good review and 5 stars!
If you are a Apps developer and want me to review your app too, leave me a message or comment in my blog. I will do it.
Apps generates income by two major way: the revenue from apps sold itself and advertising.
I spent over 500 USD on my apps and i want my money back!
I searched over the net and found that LeadBolt is a quite good company. Comparing to Google ADmob, LeadBolt offers me various of funny advertising way, they called them as “AD unit”.
Imagine:
If you created a cheap but popular apps… over 1,000,000 download. It is realistic in internet.
and 1/10 click on your ad, 100,000 x 0.2 USD = 20,000 USD you can earned.
How about if you created 10 apps? Seems that i am dreaming…
Ok, i need to join a mobile ad network which offer flexible, funny and attractive ad unit to get people click on my ad. In this way, i do not need to create “PAID” apps.
here are the ad unit that LeadBolt created


I really like the Notifications , very tricky and easily get people click.
However, the payment from LeadBolt would be quite long, they keeps will keep the payment for about 45 days. Correct me if i am wrong.
The customer service of LeadBolt is good, every new account has our own Customer Service Officer. My officer sent me welcome email, personally, not computer generated within 24 hours.
Admob is not so good in this sense, their ad unit are quite old-fashion. Too gentle, NOT aggressive.
It is very hard to attract click.
Since i am quite busy on my other company, i have no time to install the SDK. The SDK is needed to complie the Ad Unit of your apps, i will report to you guy once i start the SDK, and see how.

If you want to join LeadBolt, you may click the following link.
Join LeadBolt as developerJoin LeadBolt as advertiser

2 則留言:

  1. Did you know that you can earn dollars by locking special pages of your blog / site?
    To start just open an account with AdscendMedia and embed their content locking widget.

    回覆刪除
  2. If you are looking for an excellent contextual ad network, I suggest you take a look at Chitika.

    回覆刪除