2013年6月19日 星期三

Trick Tricky Skill on Google Play Store Optimization ASO

Hi, i have launched my app on Google play store  4 days ago, but i only got 19 devices actively using my apps , or they forget to uninstall? over 44 downloaded.
here we face the biggest problem: how to promote your apps?
i searched over the internet, and found that some review sites can promote my apps on youtube, facebook, website… for about USD 149… wow..
Can my apps make me earn USD 149? i am not sure. But i found a FREE tricky skill to get more impression on google play store.
This is called tricky , but think that it is legal in google play store.
While Apple iTune store only search the keyword on title, Google Play Store search the keyword in the “Description” as well. This make me plenty of room to make trick , or may be you can called ASO.
We have to agree that, the “install rate” is come from “impression”, when your app even can not show up in your keyword, it never can be found, and no one install it. Even if your apps is money maker, no installation mean nothing.
Ok, my skill is, select some popular and hot , but less competitive (few competitor) keywords and put them into a sentence and paste it into your description.  Because google play store search description as well., see?
For example, if my apps is an organizer apps, the keyword of “organizer” should be very competitive… right? and i should search which one is the top downloaded and highest ranking apps related to my field? write down the apps name and write a sentence about it, put it into your description.

沒有留言:

張貼留言